Free BubbleGum Shader for C4D setup by Mographer.com
First i was planning to make a tutorial for this one, but then i realized (after 1 year) i don’t have time for that.
So hi decided to upload the scenefile. You may want to add a HDRI rig to the scene to make it render pretty. The shader reacts to inflated parts of an animated mesh by vertex tensions. Take a peek and hopefully you learn a thing or two from it. Enjoy!
- Lost in New Zealand
- Casablanca - Processo (Process)
- Typographic Film Advertising - Alien
- Google for Work // Managers to Makers
- The Flynn
- One Thousand Brand Essence(kor)
- Summer Comes, Summer Goes
- Ugly Dynamics
- Promo L'isola dei Famosi - Canale 5
- Panerai Luminor Submersible
- RubberHose - Better Animation Rigging
- NVIDIA GRID VCA