Free BubbleGum Shader for C4D setup by Mographer.com
First i was planning to make a tutorial for this one, but then i realized (after 1 year) i don’t have time for that.
So hi decided to upload the scenefile. You may want to add a HDRI rig to the scene to make it render pretty. The shader reacts to inflated parts of an animated mesh by vertex tensions. Take a peek and hopefully you learn a thing or two from it. Enjoy!
- Motion graphics reel 2015 - Twisted Eindhoven
- The Flow (annotated)
- James Hardie: Integrity in Innovation
- Facebook - Community Standards
- Showreel 2015 - Twisted Eindhoven
- Crazy Furniture
- And Then I Vanish
- Liczyrzepa compositing breakdown
- Honda Civic Range 2015
- MediaMonks - Mixtape, Vol. 1
- Semi-Permanent 2015 Behind the Scenes. FILE NOW UP!
- Construction of The International Flag of Planet Earth
- Alert Online by Mookx
- Granularity (video edit)